Most of the world’s highest mountains are found in Nepal, and this is what attracts so many people to Nepal. Of all the world’s mountains the highest and most famous is of course Mount Everest, and we feel everyone should see the majestic beauty of Mount Everest at least once in their life. Riding an elephant in the jungles of Chitwan, seeing wild animals in their natural habitat, and chancing upon rare and endangered wildlife is an unforgettable memory. This multi-adventure tour takes you through wonderful Himalayan villages with spectacular scenery, which adds to this adventure of a lifetime!
Multi-Adventure Tour of Nepal
- World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu Valley
- Exciting Everest Mountain flight
- Endangered species of mammals and birds
- Spectacular views of high mountains of Nepal
Dates & Prices
Dates: Although this trip is currently unscheduled, contact us about organizing this destination for you or your group. The best months are between October to May.
Prices: Contact us with your group size and needs and we’ll work out the best possible price for you.
- Day 01: Arrive to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Mountain flight and city sightseeing
- Day 03: Explore Patan and Bhaktapur
- Day 04: Drive to rafting point and commence rafting
- Day 05: A full day rafting and drive to Chitwan National Park
- Day 06: A full day in Chitwan National Park for elephant ride and guided jungle walk
- Day 07: Drive to Lumbini and explore around
- Day 08: Morning explore Lumbini and drive to Pokhara
- Day 09: A day in Pokhara explore its major attractions
- Day 10: Drive to Nayapul and commence trekking to Uleri (2010m)
- Day 11: Trek to Ghorepani (2750m)
- Day 12: Take a hike to Poon Hill (3210m) and trek to Tadapani (2590m)
- Day 13: Trek to Ghandruk (1940m)
Return to Kathmandu
- Day 14: Trek to Nayapul (1100m)-drive to Pokhara-fly to Kathmandu
- Day 15: Final departure
Do you wish to extend your trip to include more time, additional destinations, or both? Let us know and we’ll help you plan it out.
(These trips can also be extended or modified to fit your schedule.)
To view our Trip Extension options, please take a quick look at our Trip Extensions menu.