Known as the, ‘Three Jewels of the Himalayas’, this tour of Nepal, Bhutan and India combines the iconic Golden Triangle of New Delhi-Rajashtan and Agra with the natural wonders of Nepal and the enigmatic beauties of Bhutan.
The tour begins in Nepal with guided explorations through the rich history and culture of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur, and ending in Pokhara and Chitwan, two other important destinations in Nepal. Pokhara is famous for its natural beauty and breathtaking views of high, snow-clad mountains. Our visit to Chitwan, situated in the low-lands and close to the plains of India, brings us into the jungle homes of the Royal Bengal tiger, Greater One-horned rhinoceros, Asian elephants, sloth bears, leopards, monkeys and birds too numerous to name.
Paro, Thimphu and Punkha are the heartlands of Bhutan’s rich culture and history. Guided tours of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha offer a fascinating opportunity to experience Bhutan’s unique culture, history and hospitality.
This cross-country tour ends in incredible India, the land of contrast and exotic cultures. The visit to India starts with guided explorations of the rich history and culture of Delhi.
The magical Taj Mahal of Agra and the pulsating Pink City of Jaipur are two other important destinations on this tour, all combined to bring you into a, ‘Journey of a Lifetime’!
- World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu
- Unique Bhutanese culture and lifestyle
- Glimpse of diverse Indian history, culture and lifestyle
Dates & Prices
- Day 01: Arrive to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Morning mountain flight and in afternoon explore major attractions of Kathmandu-Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa
- Day 03: Explore Patan and Bhaktapur
- Day 04: Fly to Pokhara and explore around
- Day 05: Explore major attractions of Pokhara
- Day 06: Drive to Chitwan National Park
- Day 07: Explore Chitwan National Park – elephant – back safari, guided jungle walk, dugout canoe trip, bird watching, village tour and cultural show
- Day 08: Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Day 09: Fly to Paro and drive to Thimpu
- Day 10: Explore major attractions of Thimpu
- Day 11: Thimpu-Punakha-Thimpu
- Day 12: Drive to Paro from Thimpu
Leave Bhutan for Kathmandu
- Day 13: Fly to Delhi from Paro
- Day 14: Explore major attractions of Delhi
- Day 15: Drive to Jaipur
- Day 16: Explore major highlights of Jaipur
- Day 17: Drive to Agra from Jaipur
- Day 18: Explore Taj Mahal and other major attractions of Agra
- Day 19: Drive to Delhi from Agra
- Day 20: Final departure
Do you wish to extend your trip to include more time, additional destinations, or both? Let us know and we’ll help you plan it out.
(These trips can also be extended or modified to fit your schedule.)
To view our Trip Extension options, please take a quick look at our Trip Extensions menu.