Bhutan is a Himalayan country of unmatched natural scenery and is home of the mythical thunder dragon. We arrive to Paro on a flight from Kathmandu that passes over some of the most incredible mountain views in the Himalayan region, and land into this magical high Himalayan realm surrounded by snow-clad mountains, highly revered and active Tibetan Buddhist monasteries, and historical dzongs. Its natural grandeur also includes picturesque terraced fields and valleys of wild flowers that have attracted countless visitors from all over the world.
We have carefully crafted this 14- day Bhutan Nature and Culture Tour so you have the ultimate opportunity to experience everything that Bhutan has to offer. The tour combines guided explorations to historical and cultural sites of Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, Wangdue Phodrang, Trongsa, Bumthang and Phobjikha. This is indeed a, Journey of a Lifetime!
What’s included: All ground transports in Kathmandu (on b/b) and Bhutan (with all meals), all guided sightseeing in Kathmandu and Bhutan with applicable entry fees, Kathmandu-Paro-Kathmandu flight fares, Bhutanese visa fee, service of experienced and knowledgeable Nepalese and Bhutanese tour guide and government taxes.
What’s not included: International flights from/to your home country, Nepalese visa, travel/medical insurance, lunch and dinners in Kathmandu, pure personal nature expenses, e. g. bar bills (bottled and canned drinks), laundry, telephone bills etc and guide and driver tips.
This trip can be extended or modified to fit your schedule. Just let us know what works best for you!
Bhutan Nature and Culture Tour
- World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu
- Exciting mountain flight over the Himalayas
- Unique Bhutanese culture and lifestyle
Dates & Prices
- Day 01: Arrive to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Briefing on tour and its preparations
- Day 03: Arrive to Paro (2,200m/7,300 ft) and visit National Museum (Ta-Dzong) and Paro Rinpung Dzong- drive to Thimpu
- Day 04: Sightseeing in Thimpu
- Day 05: Thimpu- Punakha-Wangdue Phodrang
- Day 06: Wangdue Phodrang-Trongsa
- Day 07: Trongsa-Bumthang
- Day 08: Bumthang sightseeing
- Day 09: Bumthang-Phobjikha [Gangtey]
- Day 10: Phobjikha – Paro
- Day 11: Hike to Taktsang Monastery (3,000m)
- Day 12: Fly to Kathmandu
- Day 13: A leisure day in Kathmandu
- Day 14: Final departure
Do you wish to extend your trip to include more time, additional destinations, or both? Let us know and we’ll help you plan it out.
(These trips can also be extended or modified to fit your schedule.)
To view our Trip Extension options, please take a quick look at our Trip Extensions menu.